Molecular Structure of Condensed Matter and Large Data
The Sindlinger group investigates the synthesis of boroles and other molecules of unusual electronic properties and states with a particular interest in structure elucidation of both – atomic connectivity and electronic structure.
We focus on:
- Antiaromatic heterocycles and their coordination chemistry
- Low-valent main group compounds
- Hydrides and element-hydrogen bonding of heavy elements
- Experimental and computational methods of structure elucidation
- Heteronuclear NMR spectroscopy – experimental and computational
For further information please visit the website of Prof. Dr. Sindlinger.