Inorganic Chemistry and Electrochemistry
- +49 241 80 94644
- Send Email
The Simon research group develops and characterizes electrofunctional and biofunctional nanostructures.
Focus areas are:
- Nanoparticle synthesis (metals, oxides, chalcogenides)
- Inorganic-organic hybrid systems
- Bioactivity and biomedical appications
- Electrical and electrochemical applications
- Catalytic and gas sensing applications
Further information on the research activities can be found on the website of Prof. Dr. Simon.